![]() Sunday, September 5, 2010
Busy for the past few days at 8:46 AMI had been accompany Janice for the past few days and i swear that this is the first time i saw her so depressed towards her life..this is totally not like her. She always appear to be such a happy go lucky person and seldom brood on a thing for such a long period of time. i have been in a depression period before and i totally know what she is going through, what i am angry about is that if a guy do not have the intention to go into a relationship with the girl , please do not give any false hope to her as this will only hurt her even more in return, We, as a woman can be strong and excel in everything but when come into falling in love or into a relationship, our heart is just as fragile as a glass.. so please do not let woman feel so weak towards this kind of thing as it is very pathetic. Yesterday, i accompany Janice walk from orchard to city hall as per request. This is the first time she said she do not want to go home early. Why does my Janice feel so scare to go home?? Why does she have to show me the weaker side of her?? I know is hard to let go of a thing which you have been depending on it for a long time... but as a close friend of her Hates to see her in this situation whereby you cant even help her.. On the train, she pop up a question which really strike me, she ask" Huiyi, when do you want to have a boyfriend?" I was started at her qns. I told her that for this whole year i will not get into any relationship anymore, and the only target in my mind was to earn more and more money so that i can get into SIM for next year admissions. I guess this plan is the most practical route for me to go through. Ok off from those unhappy issues, this coming Fri is the chalet!!!! Horrary, first time going going chalet with new cliques and i was quite awaits for it. First of all, I must thank JX for inviting me. Secondly, i must learn to become more sociable and at the same time enlarge my social circle. Thinking of social circle, in the past i am not at all sociable, I feels that a small clique is enough, but humans do change issnt it? ^^, now then i realise being sociable is very important towards the life and work. * Falling in love is easy, but when comes to breaking off , it seems to be an uphill tasks. Hehe is what i love to say every time I wanna stay happier as days pass by |
Search The Queen ![]() Friendly and Cheerful I'm 21 yr old this year, I am graduated From SP !! Currently working as Sale Support ... more Wishlist To grow fatter To earn more Money To have more time To own a car license To own a car Blogroll Yjx
Yeo WeiSong
Lim Hui Yi
Wai Sian
Dominic Reggie
Mei Mei
... more
Tagboard
Jukebox Archives July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011Credits © All Rights Reserved |