![]() Thursday, June 3, 2010
A busy working day at 6:35 AMToday I wake up at 6.30am to bathe and of COURSE makeup!!! I was told by my colleagues that today I am going to have a photo taking as our company will e making us a namecard!! thats was cool as this is the first full time job and first time having my own name card with my BEAUTIFUL face. After the photo taking, I was quite stress and very busy on my work.. blame it on me who told me to make mistakes and now i have to clear all the messes.. sad... But at the sametime, my leader came up to me and ask me to join the healthly lifestyle events and without any hesitation i joined in as i dont think i have a choice^^,So i gues i will be quite busy in the coming days as the events starts on the 16 june.. wish me good luck man!!! Today gonna have a early sleep because tomorrow going to have steamboat at DOM house and i have to make sure all the work is done at 5.30 sharp sharp. Good nite!!! Hehe is what i love to say every time I wanna stay happier as days pass by |
Search The Queen ![]() Friendly and Cheerful I'm 21 yr old this year, I am graduated From SP !! Currently working as Sale Support ... more Wishlist To grow fatter To earn more Money To have more time To own a car license To own a car Blogroll Yjx
Yeo WeiSong
Lim Hui Yi
Wai Sian
Dominic Reggie
Mei Mei
... more
Tagboard
Jukebox Archives July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011Credits © All Rights Reserved |